SAKE stands for “Software and Knowledge Engineering”. SAKE Lab is an effort to join, cross-fertilize and exteriorize individual research and development efforts in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering – TEI of Thessaly.
- provides R&D services to private companies and public agencies, and
- participates in formulating funding proposals to Greek and European funding organizations of research and development.
- Software Engineering
- Logic and Artificial Intelligence
- Data and Web Mining
- Open Data
- Web Technologies
- Programming for Mobile Devices
- Information Systems
- Distributed and Parallel Systems